Welcome to Federal Litigation 2015
Message from the Chair
Robert E. Kohn
Kohn Law Group, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
Join the Section
As Chair of the Federal Litigation Section of the FBA, I personally urge you to consider attending the Annual FBA Federal Litigation Conference in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday, October 27, 2015.
For litigators, I guarantee this will be the best return on your CLE and networking investment for the year. Please let me introduce you individually to the distinguished speakers who will be there, including:
- Hon. Loretta A. Preska, Chief U.S. District Judge, Southern District of New York
- Hon. Gerald E. Rosen, Chief U.S. District Judge, Eastern District of Michigan
- Hon. Suzanne H. Segal, Chief U.S. Magistrate Judge, Central District of California
- James M. Wagstaffe, Partner, Kerr & Wagstaffe; Faculty Member of the Orientation Seminar for Newly Appointed Judges ("Baby Judges School") of the Federal Judiciary Center
- Charles B. Molster, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Raymond J. Dowd, Partner, Dunnington, Bartholow & Miller LLP
The conference planners have built-in lots of opportunities to connect socially and professionally. Please don't miss it.
For complete details and to register today, please visit the conference webpage at www.fedbar.org/FedLit15 or contact me directly at (310) 917-1011 or email@example.com. I want to know you and support you in attending this important conference.
Robert E. Kohn
Chair, Federal Litigation Section
of the Federal Bar Association
Become a Conference Sponsor