The Federal Bar Association’s Annual Meeting and Convention is right around the corner, September 4-6, 2014, in Providence, RI. We are asking for your support!
The Fellows of the Foundation of the Federal Bar Association will once again host a silent auction in conjunction with the FBA Annual Meeting and Convention. We are looking forward to making this year’s auction a great success and we need your generous support. Remember, your contribution is tax-deductible! (The Foundation’s tax ID number is 52-0741814.)
We welcome all donations but some of the most popular items are:
UNIQUE EXPERIENCES or items you can't BUY from a store -- dinner for 8 in your home (providing food/wine/company), night out on the town (hotel stay, restaurant gift card and theatre tickets), VIP tours of historical sites or museums or tickets to sporting event.
- Art & Jewelry - framed artwork, pottery, watches, jewelry, sculptures
- Entertainment - theatre tickets, family entertainment facilities, movies, musical performances
- Food & Spirits - wine, liquor, gift cards, tastings
- Getaway - cabin up north, trip to Vegas, airline tickets, boat cruises, hotels
- Home & Garden - tools, gift cards, garden supplies, home and outdoor decor
- Kids - toys, games, electronics, puzzles, music, movies
- Restaurants - gift cards to local restaurants, pubs, bars, specialty food stores
- Sports - tickets to games, signed memorabilia, sports equipment, autographs
- Electronics -- mp3 players, tablets, laptops, computers, stereos, headphones
Please fill out the Silent Auction Donation Form to let us know what you are sending or bringing with you, a brief description, the value of the item and a picture or website if you have one. Please send your items and a completed donation form prior to August 15, 2014. The Auction will go live online on August 20. You may email the form along with a photo of your item for the website to email@example.com. Or if you prefer, you may fax the donation form to (571) 481-9090 and mail your item to Silent Auction 2014, c/o Foundation of the Federal Bar Association, 1220 North Fillmore Street, Suite 444, Arlington, VA 22201, prior to August 15, 2014.
Bidding will continue onsite in Providence at the Convention once online bidding has closed on September 3, 2014.
Should you have any questions, or need additional information, contact Heather Gaskins via email or by phone at (571) 481-9106.
Thank you, in advance, for participating in this year’s Silent Auction and for continuing to support the Fellows of the Foundation of the Federal Bar Association. We are looking forward to seeing you at the convention in September!