The Foundation of the Federal Bar Association was chartered by Congress as a 501(c)(3) organization in 1954.
Latest News From the Foundation
The Foundation’s mission is to:
- Promote and support legal research and education;
- Advance the science of jurisprudence;
- Facilitate the administration of justice;
- Foster improvements in the practice of Federal law
The Foundation supports the following programs and initiatives:
- Chapter Community Outreach Grants – provides funding to support community service projects and pro bono activities that involve FBA chapter participation.
- Scholarships – awarded annually to a son or daughter of a current FBA member planning to attend a four-year college or university
- Judicial Research and Education –analytical research, educational programs and activities related to the federal courts and federal jurisprudence
- Awards and Recognition Opportunities – including the Elaine R. “Boots” Fisher Award; Ilene and Michael Shaw Public Service Award; and Ilene and Michael Shaw Younger Lawyer Public Service Grant
More information about each of these programs, including application forms and information about past recipients can be found on this website.
Programs such as these are made possible by charitable gifts from FBA members like you. Your donation may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution; please check with your tax advisor.
The Public Service Scholarship provides monetary assistance to a graduating high school senior planning to attend...
The Foundation of the Federal Bar Association has many restricted funds that support specific programs or initiatives. The Foundation also accepts contributions to its...
The Foundation of the Federal Bar Association appreciates your contributions in support of its mission and initiatives. Donations may be made online or mailed. ...