2016 Blask Fellowship Grant Award Winners
Grants of at least $2,500 are available for a limited number of law students who serve as legal interns for a minimum of six weeks during the summer of 2017 in the offices of a federal court or agency located within the Southern District of Texas, including but not limited to the following:
- - U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- - U.S. District Court
- - U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- - U.S. Magistrate Court
- - U.S. Trustee
- - Federal Bureau of Investigation
- - Federal Public Defender
- - U.S. Attorney
- - EEOC
- - U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- - Office of Homeland Security
- - N.A.S.A.
Interested in applying for a future Blask Fellowship Grant? Contact Elena Bible.
2017 Blask Fellowship Grant Flyer